International Sniping Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
International Sniping Militia

Sniper Elite

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ISM will be disbanding The forums will be shut down in about 1 week. Thanks for playing in our games and your more than welcome to join our games anytime.

October 9th Games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meat

Meat

October 9th Games Empty
PostSubject: October 9th Games   October 9th Games Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:21 am

We had some awesome games last night. Psychosis will not agree as he was having a very frustrating off-his-game night. . .totally out of character.

I didn't have Fraps running for the first two maps - Meet the Informant and then Safe House. Both were somewhat slow as it was 2 vs. 2 for most of them.

The last two were Fuel Dump and then uBahn.

At the Fuel Dump |DSPK|MNU (aka Dimona) was on fire! I think me and Red could have parked at the back wall and we still would have won! No seriously, we managed to take control of the ridge early and from there it was a long map for the Russians. Rambo was crying about how this map favors the Germans. I have to totally disagree. This is probably the map with the finest balance of control. Once a team sets itself on the ridge, the other team has to work very hard to regain control.
October 9th Games Sniperelite2009-10-0923-43-39-68

For the uBahn map, most of the rest of the |DSPK| clan showed up and we had an awesome fight. They played clean and fought hard, but the tactical advantage of the Russian side of the map - and some skilled play on our part - won the day. They had us down at one point. They had control of both bridges, but with very good teamwork and a little patience we rolled them back and resumed the lead. It was a very close, exciting and fun map. I look forward to fighting it out with them again.
October 9th Games Sniperelite2009-10-1000-21-53-80
Back to top Go down
http://ismse.webs.com

October 9th Games
Page 1 of 1