International Sniping Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
International Sniping Militia

Sniper Elite

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ISM will be disbanding The forums will be shut down in about 1 week. Thanks for playing in our games and your more than welcome to join our games anytime.

Clearing up a fact

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
|GotS|Crazed Weasel

|GotS|Crazed Weasel

Clearing up a fact Empty
PostSubject: Clearing up a fact   Clearing up a fact Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:22 am

Someone who shall be nameless recently posted on this forum that things between Gaara and |GotS| did not used to be so good, and that Gaara when he was Dragonflame used to get kicked by our clan. This was said directly to Gaara in such a way as to imply that he was just one of many in his former clan to suffer this fate.

Obviously, Gaara was there, and so were some other people on these forums. But the person who said this was NOT there... They just heard the lies spread by someone else.

The facts, which Gaara or several other people here can confirm, are these:

1. Although Gaara/Dragonflame might possibly have gotten kicked at some point in the distant past when he was on dial-up-modem because of lag, I don't remember it. Maybe he did or didn't, I don't remember (it was a long time ago), but he was never kicked by |GotS| for anything he did or because we didn't like him for some reason. Gaara/Dragonflame always behaved well on our servers and we had no problems with him.

2. The only member of BOSE who ever DID get and banned from our servers was Smurf. We never had a problem with anyone else in the BOSE clan, nor in ISM. Eventually, after many of their members quit and tried to kick Smurf out of BOSE, the BOSE clan dissolved. (Indian at one time had an individual personal conflict with Mr. Pink, but Indian was not kicked by the rest of the clan.)

3. When the same people later reformed as SoG, I point out that SoG-Indian and SoG-Invisible (who were BOSE) are STILL active on the |GotS| forums. As are many other former BOSE members, some of whom are now in ISM. One of them is even a |GotS| probie!

4. So even now, the ONLY Bose or ISM player to get kicked/banned by |GotS| is Smurf.

We have good relations with the guys in ISM or the other former BOSE members and always did (at least on our part), and have never had anything against them personally, then or now.

It's too bad that so many lies about that period have been spread by bitter people, and now someone who was not even there and has no direct knowledge about it has been misled by those lies. I suppose I can't blame that person for believing it, since that's probably all he heard.

Anyway, I just wanted to set that straight... Sorry for taking up space on your guys' forums, but it seemed the right place since it was posted here and all. I'm not trying to start an argument, just clear up some facts.

-Crazed Weasel
Back to top Go down
Meat

Meat

Clearing up a fact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing up a fact   Clearing up a fact Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:28 am

Crazed Weasel,

Thanks for the post and for clearing things up from the |GotS| perspective.

I wasn't around for the start of this but I have read all of the posts on your forum and have seen first hand the aftermath of all of this bitterness. I feel that its time for people to move on and let go of the past.

I don't want to see this post devolve into a rehash of past events. I think what Crazed Weasel said in the above post needed to be said, however, its all that needs to be said on the subject.
Back to top Go down
http://ismse.webs.com
ViRuS

ViRuS

Clearing up a fact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing up a fact   Clearing up a fact Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:23 pm

I SECOND THE MOTION!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clearing up a fact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing up a fact   Clearing up a fact Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clearing up a fact
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Sniping Militia :: General Talking-
Jump to: